Injuries/Conditions Treated at SOTA
- Post-surgical (including, but not limited to: Joint replacements, Spinal fusions, Arthroscopy, Tendon Repair, etc.)
- Tendonitis/Tendinosis Injuries (Rotator Cuff, Lateral Epicondylitis)
- Other soft tissue injuries
- Degenerative disorders/Arthritis
- Sprains/Strains due to Sport, Work or Motor Vehicle Injury
- Chronic pain
- Autoimmune disorders (including, but not limited to: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lyme disease, etc.)
- Neuromuscular disorders as a result of CVA, TBI, MS
- Cancer related fatigue/pain
- Balance disorders/Gait dysfunctions
- TMJ - Temperomandibular Disorders
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Neck/Back Injuries (Herniated Discs, Sciatica, Stenosis, Spondylolisthesis)
Services Provided at SOTA
- Orthopaedic/Manual Physical Therapy
- Reach Program (clinic-based health maintenance program)
This program is designed for people who are discharged from Physical Therapy to help them progress their physical fitness program under the supervision of trained clinicians.
Frequency of workouts are at the discretion of the client; however, most people attend two to three sessions per week.
Membership for the program is on a month-to-month basis. Clients should discuss transition to this program with their primary PT. In some cases, physician approval may be necessary.